Retirement Planning Ltd (we/us/RPL) seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products, services and customer service.
We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our clients, platform users or potential clients and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and our internal team on the manner in which RPL receives and manages your complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling your complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
- You are aware of how to make a complaint and what you can expect,
- You understand our complaints handling process,
- Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence,
- We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information,
- Your complaint is considered on its merits taking into account individual circumstances and needs.
How to make a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with any service provided by us, you should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the RPL team member you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant team member is unable to address your concerns you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By completing a contact form: Click Here
- By telephoning us on 09 870 9133
- By writing to us at: PO Box 32 587, Devonport, Auckland 0744
- By emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person by speaking to any of our team.
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
External Dispute Service
If at any time, you are not happy with the way your complaint is being handled by us, you may register a complaint directly with our external disputes resolution service, Financial Dispute Resolution Service Ltd. (Click here). This service is free for our clients.
This document was last updated on 9th October 2023